I am really happy to announce the opening for BETA testing of our own first custom minigame. The minigame is called Bridges and it has been fully coded by our developer Konato_K.
How To Play:
- You start buy jumping into the portal. Once you do so, you join the lobby for the next running game.
- In the lobby you can pick your desired kit!
- The lobby has a cap of 16 people and you will be randomly assign a team. Red, Blue, Green, Yellow.
- Once you join the game you are in a team of 4 and your goal is to collect items for 10 Minutes.
- Chests have items to help you get started.
- Breaking stone gives you items such as Iron, Coal and Diamond.
- Once 10 Minutes pass, bridges slowly get formed! Be the first to make it to the center and get all the ores you can to gear up!
- Now your goal is to defeat all the remaining players!
- Enjoy :)
- Chests are filled with random items each time! [Added]
- Breaking stone gives you many other items you need! This helps us prevent xrayers. The chances of you getting anything other than cobblestone are rare and different each game! If you are a donor you get slightly better chances to receive better loot. [Added]
- Point System ( Still being worked on)[Added]
- Unlimited running games! This means you never have to wait! [Added]
- /Report system. Able to report hackers to get them eliminated once and for all! [Added]
The server is still in BETA stage and bugs are to be expected. Please post all bugs so we can fix them ASAP!
- Resources time from 5 Min to 10 MIn (Already fixed! Will be on the next release) [FIXED]
- Apparently sometimes even though you defeat all other team members you still do not win the game! (Probable cause: Player from other team disconnected and hence never died. The game thinks the player is still in-game state. This is just a guess not sure. Will let the developer know) [FIXED]
- DragonBar shows up at spawn. [FIXED]
- Winners sometimes keep items on game end. [FIXED]
- Sometimes when you disconnect you crash other players playing. [FIXED]
- Post more bugs bellow!
If you want to support us and help us get more minigames please donate. Every donation we get is being used to found more custom minigames :)
- Thank you
P.S. Leave your feedback bellow and get a chance to get a free OverLoard rank :)
In your feedback you can suggest new features or you can simply state your opinion on what you think of the game so far.
There is just no way
to get around it.The map itself is corrupted
and the chunk holes will keep forming.Take 5 minutes to scream/holler and jump up/down.
Here is the best plan we have come up with:
Starting today (13
Apr)(all dates/times are utc -8) I will be giving the NF staff access to WE but
only to be used for copy/save.
Between now and next Sat (19 Apr) contact a staff member to
store your main build/claim (not a grinder). The area saved will be above
ground and named as your player name.Players are limited to one (1) saved build/claim.
Between now and next Sat (19 Apr) you need to place your best
items in /chest, enderchest, and inventory.There is no way to save chests as they are a part of the map.People will lose some things and that cannot
be helped. Testing has shown that with the newest version of World Edit, items in chests are also saved. This means you do not have to use /chest but may. Since chest contents are copied, once your build has been saved, it will be deleted until the reset. This will prevent people from duplicating their stored items into /chest.
Next Sun (20 Apr) the server will be halted, reset (using
same seed), and brought up in whitelisted mode.Staff will be added to the whitelist after map regeneration is complete
and will work together to return saved builds to their original locations as
soon as possible.
The whitelist will be removed as soon as possible.When it is, players will need to go back to
check their claims and adjust if necessary.
On 1 May /chest and the enderchest at spawn will be removed.
Please tell all your friends to read this post.Any player that fails to request their build
be saved will find it gone on the reset map.It is unsure if the claim will remain.
Some inactive players or those that do not visit the CR
website will not get the message and may lose everything. The choice was everyone loses everything or just
inactive players that do not keep up with major posts.It was my decision and I chose to save as
much for active players as I can.
You have until next Saturday April 19 to contact a staff member for saving your one (1) build, and, if you want, to also move best items to /chest, enderchest, or inventory.