▪ Server has been reset, this was needed in order for me to implement certain changes as they would have altered major aspects of the server. If I had altered plugins and continued the server to run it'd become unbalanced for new players as existing players would have a head start with earning money and island levels. Some plugins were also removed which would mean certain things would be rendered useless, for example the custom enchantments on armour and tools.
Server Join Book
▪ An information book has been added to a players join inventory which details basic commands if a player needs any help with finding/using certain commands.
▪ 6 starter islands have been added to allow for more choice - these islands vary in difficulty so choose wisely.
▪ 250 block points is now worth 1 island level instead of 100 per level.
▪ Mineral blocks no longer make a major contribution to your overall island level. As a result grinding to be the top island takes more time and requires you to build up your island instead of just placing mineral blocks on your island. This is subject to change at anytime.
▪ The /island top command now opens a nicer looking gui and you can also view more information about a specific island such as the spawners they have.
▪ Hoppers can only be bought and not crafted.
▪ There will be a limit of 300 hoppers per island.
▪ Hunger has been slowed down to around 2x slower than normal to allow players to focus more on playing instead of having to eat all the time.
▪ The nether will now change seeds each time the server restarts - this is to minimise the use of /sethomes to save the location of a good fortress.
▪ The ability to upgrade spawners has been removed - it may return if I decide it needs to be added.
▪ Menus have been slightly tweaked - there's also a new custom menu for the island panel.
SkyBlock Top 10
▪ Added a hologram to display the top 10 islands on the server.
▪ Sell prices for some ores have been reduced by 50%.
▪ Poppiers have been removed - refer to IronGolems section of the changelog.
▪ A new shop has been added that sells decorative heads - there are thousands to choose from so you're spoilt for choice.
▪ Added CratesReloaded!
▪ There are 3 crates - Tier I, Tier II and Tier III. View them at /warp crates.
▪ Keys are currently only given/earned in your weekly kits.
▪ Kits have been buffed and as such have become weekly kits instead of daily kits. You can still only claim the member kit and your donor ranks kit!
▪ Weekly Kit that contains crate keys has been added
▪ Each kit receives 1 key for each of the three crates found at /warp crate.
▪ Mine is now purely for mining - no wood, glass, grass or other stone family blocks.
▪ Percentage rates of mineral ores and blocks has been reduced slightly.
▪ All players now have the ability to place and silk spawners.
▪ You will also be unable to break spawners using a pickaxe without silk touch.
▪ Spawners will be placed directly into your inventory upon breaking them.
▪ You can now convert your earned EXP into bottle form using the command /xpbottle <amount>.
▪ There is a cooldown between uses - donators have a shorter cooldown than members who recieve the default cooldown time.
▪ You can now convert your earned $$$ into a banknote using the /withdraw command. You can also use the /deposit command if you've traded or bought banknotes from another player.
▪ If you are near a spawner it will grant you some bonus experience - the radius is around 40 blocks or so.
▪ Iron Golems will no longer drop poppies, they will only drop iron upon being killed.
▪ 80+ Enchantments
▪ Protection Crystal
▪ Black/White Scrolls
▪ Destroy/Success Rate
▪ Enchantment Limiter
▪ Magical Dust
▪ Lost Books
▪ 9 tiers of enchantment books
▪ Regular players and donators can all obtain the same blocks from the ore generator.
▪ Some ranks have slightly better % rates.
▪ Member & Bronze have Tier 1, Silver and Gold have Tier 2, Elite and FakeOwner have Tier 3.
▪ Block Trails
▪ Rain Trails